Vassileva, A. et al., Nova Zvezda, Sofia, 2006
The aim of the book is to provide theoretical knowledge and develop practical business communication and business negotiation skills. It focuses on:
- Significance, forms, and functions of contemporary business communications;
- Rules and principles of business communication;
- Business ethics in crosscultural communication;
- Peculiarities of work in an international team;
- Strategies and tactics during international business negotiations.
The book is intended for students, entrepreneurs, and managers as well as for anyone willing to be a successful “communicator”.
The topics have been developed as follows: Associate Professor A. Vassileva, Ph.D. – Chapters 1 and 2, B. Andonov – Chapter 3 and Item 9 of Chapter 4, Associate Professor I. Stoytchev – Chapter 4 (items 1-8) and Chapter 5.