Course in Global Management and Leadership at the Institute for Postgraduate Studies at the UNWE
The official ceremony for the end of the course in Global Management and Leadership organized and implemented with the joint efforts of the Institute for Postgraduate Studies at the UNWE and JICA Alumni Bulgaria, took place on 5th June 2013, in Kempinski Hotel Zografski's Japanese garden.
The course is a result of the four-year experience (2004-2008) gained from a project jointly implemented by Bulgaria and Japan on the initiative of the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and aimed at applying the unique Japanese method for business managers training. The project was implemented entirely at the Managerial Skills Development Center at the Institute for Postgraduate Studies at the UNWE.
The lecturers’ team comprises highly qualified Bulgarian and Japanese lecturers.
The course curriculum covers the following topics:
- Marketing Management (Professor Osamu Iiyama)
- Management in Japan (Professor Osamu Iiyama and Professor Masanori Namba)
- Innovations Management (Professor Masanori Namba)
- Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship (Associate Professor Ivan Stoychev)
- Business in Global Environment (Professor Antoaneta Vassileva)
- Consumer Behavior (Associate Professor Milanka Slavova)
- Integrated Marketing Communications (Georgi Nedelchev)
- Total Quality Management (Associate Professor Daniela Ivanova)
- Communication Skills and Negotiation Skills (Associate Professor Svetla Boneva)
- Intellectual Property Rights (Associate Professor Jivko Draganov)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (Associate Professor Valentina Dramalieva)
The new course for the academic 2013-2014 starts on 19th October 2013.